When I noticed Show us your life Fashion, I was so excited. I love fashion. My hubby tells me all the time I have too much fashion for our small town! But nah, you can never have too much!
This was our wedding day last April, and yes we are newlyweds! Dare to be different, and I did, with the supermodel hair, white elegant lace dress, pearl and black accented jewelry, Coral Manolos', and Blue hydrangeas as my bouquet! My Mom was very worried but the pictures were fabulous, I think so at least!
My advice would be that you need to be yourself, fashion defines you and your personality. If you like it that's what matters! A few months ago I had a fashion consultant come to my home and help me go through my closet to see what I should part with. She was great! But ultimately, I wasn't comfortable with what she gave me to wear and have never wore it. Actually I got rid of it last week ; ). Like Kelly, I wear a lot of leggings and black shirts under dresses or cute shirts. I love heels though, and my boots! I have many pairs for everyday of the week and over really. I love my sense of fashion, classy with a little edge. It's okay to be different, thats what makes me, me and you, you. We are all lovely on the outside and each of us has beauty within. Grasp that, make it your own...
Three tips I make my own:
Cowboy Boots work in any season or riding boots!
Add a belt, instant fashion or a scarf around the neck!
You can change the look of the simple black dress all the time, it is a staple in your wardrobe!


No comments:
Post a Comment