
This is a fabulous week, and it's only Monday! Ha! I am really into my new job and the best part, I get to ride to work most of the week with my BFF! With an hour drive to work to and from it is great to have company! And there is no better company than this! Sing, Talk, Laugh, Cry, Dance, EAT... anything is possible when the two of us are together and reflecting on the events of our day, week, past, present, or future! Ha! We are training to be 2 of the 4 Golden Girls you know! Any takers on 2 more. think about it, we have a few years ahead of us! Ha! It is so great to just be yourself with your best gal friend! She just accepts you for who you are and keeps you smiling! We share a lot of common interests which keeps us thoroughly occupied! BH 90210, Mommywood( well lets be fair, all of the Tori Spelling drama), Army Wives, Lady GaGA... and how could I forget Evolution of Dance Baby! BTW the Worm is the most horrible dance move created! Thats all I need to say... Love ya girl!
hahaha- I love this post! Nothing but the truth, we will be the best Golden Girls (even if it ends up being just the two of us). Thanks again for everything- you are truly a BFF :)
ReplyDelete