If you are living in the Mid East Coast, you know that the weather has been crazy hot, and oh the humidity-rough! But overall, I guess it could be worse. 2010 is definitely a year to remember for weather, 4 feet+ of snow, 100 degree days, we skipped spring completely it seems, and I keep praying for a "true fall" of course my favorite, remember, Ha!
But really, minus the heat, the past few days have been good. I talked to my Husband, he will be coming home in just a few weeks, Fabulous, I can't wait to see him, and we though it wouldn't be until September! Yay, it's going to be great! Lots of V8's on the work schedule! Ha! More Pool at my parents, always refreshing, and helps the tan! Ha! Work is busy but seemingly I am right in track with my projects! Thanks, God! And coming off of the fourth has been nice, more fireworks that night, love it!
Also, my cousins wife has persuaded me to re-diet! Do you like that? My Word it's ok! Ha! So this time it is South Beach, I have researched and I have done well the past few days. And you will love this, I have cut out the soda! Water and Diet tea for me these days! The main thing has been the bread, I love it and am addicted to it, but for the past 2 days there has been no consumption. It's time for me to be serious, please pray. I acknowledge that I am not overweight, nor am I trying to be 100lbs of course, but my food habits are extremely unhealthy and I am steadily gaining. This needs to be a lifestyle change. It's hard, I am so weak. It will only be through prayer and God's strength that I can do this. Thanks Amanda for the courage to do this, you were an inspiration- and I bet you didn't even know it! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment