Monday, July 12, 2010

Martha Says...


Martha stewart says that having fresh flowers in your house boosts your mood, makes you feel more happy! I believe it! I love having freshly cut flowers in my house. I have them sitting in our family room and in the kitchen, right next to the sink. Don't you just feel warm looking at them here?Ha! Flowers, are a small piece of creation that you can bring right into your home; the beauty, the aroma, the welcoming feeling they add. I just cannot be without them! These are the ones I picked up this week! A fresh summer bunch, and the leaves are so lush and green, the color of my grass pre- drought conditions! Ha!

Last week, I bought sunflowers, not really my favorite, but when I saw them I couldn't pass them up. They are doing great, I still have a handful from the bunch. Just look at these!

Do you keep fresh flowers in your home? If not just give it one try, you will be addicted, ahh the wonders of domestic bliss! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment