Last Weekend I went down to the Eastern Shore to see my sister-in law! She was hosting a Fathers Day Cookout for the family! Friday Morning my Mother- in -law and I left early and spent the day together, breakfast, shopping... Then later that night we went out with friends. Mindy and I, center, have become very close since Danny and I have been married. I have never had a sister so it is fun! I am blessed to have not only a great family, but in-laws as well.
With my husband being gone most of the time offshore, I am close to them and have become so over the many years we have been together. I could not ask for more! So the weekend continued; we had fabulous weather, good times, and of course additions to the memory bank! Ha!
Oh, I can't forget, this is Chris, Mindy's boyfriend, he is a lot of fun! It was nice to have time to get to know him better and for him to get to know the family!
So Sunday I got home in the afternoon and my Amma was watching the dogs, Thanks Amma! She stayed over until Tuesday morning when I dropped her off at home on my way to work. It is very cute actually, she drives everywhere all hours of the night but cannot make it to my house which she thinks is "so far away" (really about 25 minutes door to door ;)) and the other part is, bless her heart, she doesn't think she'd find my house because they all look the same! Ha! Townes, yes, I can see her point! But she is always willing to help and I know she had a good time with the dogs and being overly domestic, as usual... but that's a whole other blog line! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment