Isn't it funny when your mind is on something all that you can accomplish? I got home from work today, went to the grocery store, did some gardening, if you call pruning my dead plants gardening, and then cleaned and scrubbed out my entire car on the inside! I feel like the consummate worker! Ha! But it is just amazing how you just turn your mind off when you have something to focus on! Well and the car was a hot mess, I do not know how leather seats could be so gross- yuck! Yes I am ashamed to admit it, the magic eraser was black and I broke 2 in half trying to scrub! Pathetic right! Oh my it needed it- egh!

And those magic erasers are pretty great! I am very clean, hard to admit after telling you about the leather seats, I know, Ha! But I am clean and like a black dress is a staple in the wardrobe, so is it a magic eraser in the cleaning supplies! Just try it, you will love it! I don't know what it is about it but it's amazing! So now the dogs are asleep, I am going to shower, and then off to bed! Work tomorrow, you know how that is working gals, but at least I'll have an hour commute in a crisp clean ride! Ha!
I love these things. I am not a cleaner, but they get rid of many mysterious substances on my walls.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by today.
I LOVE them. I used them on everything! They work really good on tubs too!!
ReplyDeleteSo many people tell me how great the Magic Eraser is.....I guess I'd better get on the boat and try it out.
ReplyDeleteI adore them!! They work wonders, especially on walls that have been personally decorated, by my mimi picasos. :) Thanks for coming by my blog. I am your newest follower!!! Can't wait to read more! ::Kristin::
ReplyDeletethanks for the follow!
ReplyDeletefollowing u back! Feel free to visit me here:
Life Can't Wait and Up Now and What's Next
That's so funny! This is the second blog today I have seen someone post about the magic marker thing! I really need to try it out!
ReplyDelete