Monday, August 2, 2010

SOUTH BEACH, Amen


I am ecstatic! As you know I have been following SB the past month and I started out phase one on top! I stuck with it even though I wanted to scream, plateaued, made some changes and saw more results! I was pleased! The there was my Husband, he came home! Which I loved, don't get me wrong, but my eating habits go awry when he is here. I didn't follow the diet quite as closely as I should have, but In the 2 weeks he was home I only gained back 0.2lbs! Love it! Thanks God! If there is one thing I am thankful for with this diet is that it has helped me to cut carbs/sugar in a big way, I don't even miss them or crave them! I love bread, but being on this diet I have probably only eaten bread 5 X in the past month! No pasta, no rice, no oatmeal, no cereal... I feel great though! I have changed over to decaf everything, a miracle from God for sure, and cut back on sweets! Note cut back, I am just not going to deprive myself! I am not ready to reveal my weight just yet but it is looking good, the scale has become my friend again! And now for the evening jog.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on crossing milestones you hoped for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that SB is awesome! I haven't tried it yet, but my MIL lost 60lbs and one of my good friends has been doing well on it too. Hurray for meeting your goals!

    PS: Thanks for following me! I meant to get over here during the weekend, but it was crazy. I'm following you back! :O)

    ReplyDelete