
Wow! Time goes by so quick, and when do I get a chance to catch my breath! First it's September, hello fall, yes I love it, but what happen to August- I missed it it's true! Ha! Now its week 2 of my husband being home and this time next week he will be gone- egh there is the sad face. No actually I do fine when he is gone and I do not want to be that person "woe is me my husband isn't here" back of hand against the forehead like I am going to faint- yes I am a girls girl gals but not dependent! Ha! Although I am not criticizing, maybe I'll stop insert foot now! Sorry.
Well I have a 5 day weekend, thanks God! But Tomorrow is back to work, well today sort of I have been e-mailing and responding, and building and so on. But it's a V8 day so now I am done with that and here. Danny went to get his tattoo touched up and then he is off to the Eastern Shore for some time with friends and family. I am home because I work tomorrow :/ But I had 5 wonderful days with my husband so I can't complain... too much! Ha! I have time for me, I am going to get my hair cut today with my good fiend Lisa at the new spa/salon she is working at! I am excited to see her! So see it is going to be a good day!
So my question is how do we manage the day to day? Work, Home, Life... I have a hard time balancing it all especially when Danny is home. HOME is the only place that matters when he is here and work can take a flying leap. And the guilt that overcomes when I feel I have to choose between work and home, family is horrible. I want to do well at my job and I have worked hard to be where I am and I don't want to let anyone down. These expectations we set ourselves, ahhhh what are we thinking at times? But then Danny is here and that is my priority that is where I want to be with him. Si I take time, but then think about if it is a good time or not and all that I have waiting for me when I get back. All the career moms out there, I give you much kudos. I get flustered at having to come home and make dinner for my husband when he is only home for 2 weeks because my schedule is so tossed around when he is here. I pray that when I have kids I will have a better handle on this. So, the Life home, work balance... it continues, I guess you do what you can when you can. God will never give you more then you can handle, I guess it's best to trust He knows what is going on because I sure don't! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment