Last week 5K, this week one up! Ha! I did a 4 mile run last night, boy did it take it out of me! Ha! The muscles I didn't know that I have ;) I think now, that I am able to add on about 1 mile a week, I may slow down to work on my timing, although tonight I really pushed and did better each mile. I am loving the way I feel with my new running habits! I have more energy and more esteem! I am going to keep marking the miles stones as they come, so you'll be in the loop! Oh and my running group starts this Saturday, so I am definitely praying for timing improvements! Motivation Motivation Ha! Thanks God!
Julie, I saw your post last week about the C25K, and I decided to try it out. Tonight was the first night, and really it was not all that bad. I def. think I was itching to push harder and further, but as the article stated, I did not. So best of luck to you! And best of luck to me as well!! Thanks for the inspiration and posting the article!
ReplyDelete