Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SONS TONIGHT!

SOA tonight, season finale 90minutes! Can’t wait!  Tune in you’ll love it! Ha!  I can’t wait to see what happens next and how they are going to leave it this season!  Thankful for my DVR, what did we do years ago without them? 
Amazing how much I depend on technology and what it does for me!  Not only TV, but if I leave the house and forget my cell, I drive myself crazy thinking about it and oh what if I need it.    My husband, loves his HTC Evo, but hates texting and how much we as a society depend on our phones and information systems and networks.  It drives him crazy, he thinks it is very impersonal, he is old school! Ha! And FB, don’t even get him started, Ha!  I love all the different gadgets and phones and advances we make each day, I am dying for an IPAD! Ha!  But I see Danny’s point what new does it offer me that any other thing I have doesn’t?  Hmmmm…
Anyway, back to SOA, love it & can’t wait for tonight!



No comments:

Post a Comment