
It is amazing what you can accomplish in a year, as I look back, it just boggles my mind all that we have done. Danny and I have been married for 1 and a half years and it still seems like just yesterday it happened. Love it! Tonight, new years eve 2010, we have decided to do absolutely nothing except spend time together. Usually we go out and get into something, but tonight is different, we are going to celebrate the new year together, just us! We are so looking forward to it! He is out preparing for our night as we speak, or write, or I guess "blog" is more correct! Ha! Anyway I am looking forward to another great year and there is no one more I'd like to ring it in with!
Wishing all of you a wonderful 2011 new year! Julie Out!
Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete