Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New in the New Year:2011


WOW! Wednesday is here again, so fast! Ha! New since the last  NITNY post is a recipe I invented on my own.  Ha!  It may be out there but I thought of it on my own, so let me have my glory!  Yeah, as if I am ever after my own glory, Ha! So I mixed carrots and apples and celery in our slow cooker with a little brown sugar and cinnamon glaze.  While it was tasty, the apples turned to mush, so it's sort of like carrots in apple sauce.  But it is good.  I  would post a picture but it definitely tastes better then it looks!  It's one I'll keep on the books!  What was your new this week?

Oh and a side note:  Happy happy Birthday to my Amy who is 30 today!  This is the year girl, thankfully your first! Ha!  Love ya and hope you have a fabulous birthday, you deserve every minute of it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment