Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pretty Little Liars


And it's back, Pretty Little Liars, yes I admit it I watch it and love it! Ha! I think I may read the books!  Santa Baby got me a reader for Christmas and I can't wait to try it out, so this may be the perfect start!  Monday while I was off there was a marathon prior to the  new season start, and no I didn't watch them all!  I caught the last season episode so I could remember and the new episode.  It's a good thriller, if you want to call it that.  It's ratings are probably from middle and high school girls, and me of course! Ha! Oh well I am not ashamed, it's good drama, and that's what I like! I'm sure you have your closet TV shows too! 

2 comments:

  1. The show is coming to the SOAP network- I think I am going to start DVR'ing them.... sounds like a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this show!! I cannot help myself, and I am not in high school anymore. LOL.
    You have an award on my blog!
    ::Kristin::

    ReplyDelete