Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snow Days


Okay, so I am feeling totally spoiled by getting to work from home due to snow/ice 3 weeks in a row on my non-work from home day!  I am so thankful to have the opportunity to work from home.  I can drive in the snow if I need too, but I hate it! The mess, the craziness, the sliding, yuck! 

There are so many benefits from working at home.  Let's see, first I can multitask and get other things done like laundry. Next, it is a great way to get away from your desk.  When I am home I can get up and step outside easily, or just do something other than work for a few minutes.  At the office you can make a loop but then you just end up back at your desk.  Last, just not having to make the hour drive to and from work, brutal! There is so much more, it is so refreshing!  Love it!  Thankful for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment