
Friday, your here, oh how I have missed you! Ha! This week has been simply crazy. Work is sooo busy and just trying to find time to do everything is wild! But somehow it has all worked out, I am very thankful! I have a full weekend planned which is great! I have been running during this craziness, it has been about the only exercise I have had time to fit in. I am up to 2 miles post injury, still slow but I am doing it without pain which I am please with, again very thankful! Thanks God! I heard this song on my IPOD while running, forgot it was there and now I just love it! Ha! Follow the link and enjoy! Have a fabulous weekend!

Awesome blog! Feel free to stop by and follow me back at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com and also link up with Friendly Friday Follow
ReplyDelete