It's Wednesday Lovey's and I am glad the work week is just about over and the weekend is just about here! Ha! Spring weekends are the best don't ya think! This weekend I have a few things planned, but I am definitely going summer clothes shopping! Some new pieces in my wardrobe is a must, well not really a must, but a I want really bad! Ha! And I have saved up so it's alright! No credit cards for this gal! Well, and I have been losing weight/toning so the shorts don't fit like they used too. And I love it that's it's because I am losing and not gaining. Last year it was the opposite when I had to buy new! This year is better! Ha! Well I am off to bed now, after a few words with friends plays of course! Yes addicted- Thanks to Monica ;) And now we are over the hump...I'm out!
I LOVE words with friends :) I play every night as well :)
ReplyDelete