Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Adventures of Beans Rox and Mag.




Eat. Sleep. Poop. Dig. Play. Sleep. Beg. Sleep. Cuddle. Kiss. Wag. Eat. Poop. Sleep. Bark. Love.

Beanie get the chicken! Lets go potty girls. Where is Roxanne? Bye Byes girls, who wants to go Bye Byes! Beanie too rough. Maggie get the ball. Magnolia you are a sweet girl! Beanie get the birdies! Hey now settle down. Who wants a snicky-snack? Treats! Beanie stop licking. Bark, growl, snarl! Thats enough of that girls. Maggie did you pee on the floor? Roxanne get out from under the bed! Lets go for a walk. Who is this under the blanket? Roxy don't steal her bone. Beanie stop digging. Xanna-Danna did you poop on the floor? BeansNrice I don't speak spanish. Magnolia good girl going potty outside! Get Maggie, Beanie is going to get her. Lets go to bed. Upstairs girls upstairs! Beanie where is your chicky? Roxanne lets go! Maggie where did you get that? What are you doing? Who's a pretty girl? You better get your toys? "ARF ARF", Danny, I think that means she wants to be held. Too much water magnolia. Did you feed the dogs? Alright girls lets eat! No roxanne you can eat everything, you have to share. Look outside, get-um girls get-um, tell them this is where you live. Beans why do you look so sad today. Maggie you are covered in mud?! Lets put your sweater on, it's cold outside. Lets get a bath girls, whose first? Where's Daddy girls? Mommy's home! Shhh Xanna it's fine! Leave it, Leave it!

Daily conversations with my dogs... BTW I know what your thinking, don't judge me!


Thoughts out for now.....







2 comments:

  1. HAHA- I love it! Sounds like a day at my house- but with only two :) How did maggie get all dirty with mud? I don't think I heard this story...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She runs around outside like a crazy girl and the wet ground splashes up all over her underbody! We keep the wipes close by!

    ReplyDelete