So, after work I went to the Spa- super relaxing! A fabulous way to end a work day! Then to my surprise, Danny called as I was on my way home, to ask if I wanted to meet up with him and our friends for dinner. So I did! Just Subway, a quick and healthy turkey melt is the way to go! Remember Jared?! ha! The we said our goodbyes for the evening. MUWAH! It was so perfect And, thanks to my amazing hubby, our pups have on their St Patty's Day Green polka dot bandannas! So Cute!
Now at home, I plan to workout, then a little mani-pedi! With Danny being home I have been going into work at 6A, so the workout routine has changed a bit and moved to the evenings. Working out at 3A just doesn't seem fun? Anyway, I hope everyone has a great time at the show, especially you Danny- the one with the golden ticket!

the show was great, but we missed you. Hope to see you guys this weekend!!
ReplyDelete