Speaking of dinner, it is so rough to cook for one person! First of all I am a poor cook, baking I can do and do well, cooking, egh not so much. Ha! But anyway I only had cereal. Last week I made a chicken casserole and 3/4 of it sits in my fridge and will be soon discarded. It makes me sick to be so wasteful but I cannot stomach the same thing over and over again. And there is just no room in my freezer with all the micro quick meals! I guess this sounds pretty pathetic! Ha!
Hmmm what other thoughts of the day, Oh thats right... I got the palm pre plus- love it love it love it! The I-phone has nothing on it! Ha JK to my Iphone friends. Although they are quite cool, I haven't been hit with the desire to have an Iphone. And they are quite expensive and I go through phones like anything, not even 2 years and I am ready for a change! Do you think I have a problem? Ha! Don't worry new phones are nothing compared to my clothes shopping habits!
Ha!
I guess the most Important thing that I have to say is that yesterday, Palm Sunday, and no I am not talking about the phone, I was reading about "The Triumphal Entry" of Christ into Jerusalem from my weekly study online through church. The prediction of this day can be traced back to the old testament. What is further amazing is that in all 4 gospels the the same story is told. 4 accounts of a story told by 4 different authors, and 4 of the same descriptions. This really hit me as we are in the Easter Season. If something is so important to be told over and over by different people who have the same recollection of it, then doesn't that spark something in you to feel the truth in it. This really helped me to focus my attention and reflect on the true meaning of Easter, of Life....


No comments:
Post a Comment