Thursday, April 1, 2010

Say Yes to the Dress!

dressdressdressdressdresssdresssdressdress......

Or lack thereof! I have 2 weddings to attend in the next few months, 1 actually at the end of this month! I need a dress for both of them and have no idea where to begin. I need something that will travel well because both weddings are out of state and something that completely fits my personality! I just don't know what I want, and if you know me, thats usually not a problem- at least with clothes! Ha! I have started looking but nothing jumps out at me. Weddings are hard, you don't want to be overdressed, underdressed, and does it really matter because all eyes are on the Bride! But still I always like to look presentable and classy, and well, appropriately dressed!Ha! The tough part is that I despise trying things on, love to shop, but hate fitting rooms. All the drama of getting dressed and undressed and redressed and so on! I dread it but I may have to just go out one day and have a day at it until I find my perfect fit! Hmmm decisions, decisions!

2 comments:

  1. lets do that Saturday- we could drive my car with the top down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And yes, finally I got the dress!

    ReplyDelete