So here is the part that made my day... a little girl with her mom, said "look mom it's Snow White" "it's really her mom, Snow White" She thought I was Snow White, it was very cute. I just smiled kindly, her eyes big as a bugs! Kids have such imagination, to think Snow White, was at Lowes in York, very cute. And that little girl made my day. Sometimes you just need to hear something sweet. God puts things into your path when you need them most, a kind word, a scripture, a hug... He always knows where your heart is at that very moment. So, pictured above, the dress I wore for the first time today, will be forever remembered as my Snow White dress, and I will recall the joy on this little girls face. And like God provided me with what I needed, maybe "seeing Snow White" was just what this little girl needed. And of course, there are some similarities, like Snow White, the birds seem to come to me! Ha!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Snow White? No, Just Julie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL I am sorry Julie, but I cracked up when I read about the bird!! That was so sweet about the little girl calling you snow white! You really did look wonderful in that dress today!
ReplyDelete