Monday, May 17, 2010

Wii, My New Personal Trainer

Once again, here I am writing about what my newest "try to lose 15 lbs fad is" This is it! Wii Active! I was talking to a friend from church who was describing Wii Fit and some success she had with it, however she said a friend of hers had Wii Active and it kept you constantly going for the whole 30 minutes! So I though about this and though about it and after the picnic I went to buy it at Target! Ha! It's true you do break a sweat and move for the whole 30 minutes! My whole body can feel it just after 2 workouts! And doing all of those lunges and squats, ahhh killer! And I already dread the inline, Lets say I am pathetic 2/1o tricks, those squats and jumps are rough! So towards the end of the workout when I am screaming out loud and soaked with sweat, I just keep saying this food and this weight does not have control... I can do all things through Him who strengthens me.... as my thighs are burning and oh that last run makes me crazy. But I can overcome this, and that is my prayer!

So some of you may be thinking, this is Wii, not the Biggest Loser Challenge and may be laughing at this post... but I will tell you, for those who are athletically challenged and out of shape, um huh that's right, ME, this is a great work out and fun! So between the elliptical and this I am praying for results. It definitely has to be a lifestyle change not just a fad here and there! And with my neck just being in a funk this is probably the last thing I should be doing, but so far it feels okay, so until my body tells me otherwise I'll keep going.. not to the chiropractor just to my personal trainer, Wii! Ha!

Thanks Amanda for the great idea!
Praying for Results!



No comments:

Post a Comment