Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthday. Happy. Danny.

Happy Birthday Danny! I hope you are having a wonderful 30th! Right now you are off shore and do not get to celebrate, but you'll be home soon enough! Ha! So, I told you about your surprise party, that you are going to miss : ( , so sad! I guess I will cancel all of the guests, and just when I sent the invitations you tell me you can't make it home! Lovely, The offshore life is fabulous! Ha! A nightmare at times because I like things scheduled, you gotta love that perfectionist in your wife! Of course you do! Ha! No, seriously, I truly support you in what makes you happy, and I know thats diving! I am glad you do what you love! I miss you of course, but absence makes the heart grow fonder... so true for us! Wouldn't you say? All these years, all of the birthdays we have shared, we have so much to be thankful for. Amazing!

But I do have a surprise for you, a fabulous 30th birthday gift! Thats right, a hint... hmmm... something from the past, something you enjoy, something you would never buy for yourself! Well thats 3, and I am sure you still won't guess it! Ha! Well no more hints... you'll find our when you get home! Anyway, I love you and wish you all the best this birthday! Although you'll only be 30 once in a lifetime, It is my prayer we will have many many more brithdays to celebrate together, well... together although we are apart, but one day we will be together really.. you know what I mean... it's complicated, but it's us, and I love it! Ha!

XO,


No comments:

Post a Comment