Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Poison Control, Party Gifts, & Mud, a Day of Adventure!


A day of adventure caught you attention I'm sure! Ha! Not poison control, party gifts, or mud! Ha! Well yes this is how my day began! As I was working from home Maggie decided to sneak off with my sharpie and destroy it! And destroy it she did! All over my bed linens! She came to me foaming bright yellow at the mouth and went to lick and there was her tongue bright yellow, tongue, teeth, gums, and lips! and let me not forget her 2 front paws! So a call to the vet, referred me to poison control! And they instructed me to give her a "tasty treat" something that would get the marker taste out of her mouth. She eats a pan and gets canned dog food, which I never feed the dogs, so it is like a treat! But thankfully she will be fine they said, just colorful! Ha! As if it could get any worse! Oh but it can! HA! Sorry for the pics, they are from my phone and just, well pathetic!



This is a gift for a bridal shower I am sending for this weekend. During a conference call for work, Maggie broke through the baby gate and decided to take a peek! Mistakenly she thought the gift was hers! Here is the gift scattered all across my home! Again, thankfully she didn't open the paring knives!

Oh, but wait there is more! I put her and the other girls outside while I cleaned up this mess and took photos of course, ha, and she dug all in the mud! Just look at her feet! A hot mess! All over her snout too, the picture just doesn't do it justice! Welcome to my adventure! And I am over it! See, it's all here poison control, party gifts, and mud!
See, it's all here poison control, party gifts, and mud! It's a puppy phase right?


No comments:

Post a Comment