Sunday, May 9, 2010

Rosy Cheeks and Laughter, What a Combination!

A little dab will do ya! Meet Amy, my longest known friend of all time, you know the one you'll never be able to get rid of! Ha. jk girl! Amy and I have known each other since I was born, a very close family friend! There is not too much we haven't done together or trouble we've been in! Yesterday Amy hosted a Mary Kay thing for a friend of hers, Melissa! We had such a good time trying this and that! We ate, we laughed, we "facialed" all a marvelous time! Lisa, we missed you girl : (

So here we are all made up and no where to go! Oh well, I propose we become the next housewives... Housewives of PA, Amy, Julie, Monica, Melissa, and Amy's sister Lisa by default! She doesn't live in PA but the show wouldn't make it without her! Ha! I can see it now...and, well, it makes me laugh! Ha!

The weekend was fast, too fast! A lot of shopping, Saturday events, then church and Mother's Day today... whew just too quick! And what is going on with the weather! Hot one day, cold the next, rainy, then windy, then these hurricane like winds came out of no where. Trees and wires are down all over the place! My deck furniture blew all the way across the deck and all my plants are on their sides.... and at one point I really thought my house was coming down, thankfully I am wedged between 2 other houses! Ha!

Well time to prep for tomorrow, the beginning of another work week! Happy Mother's Day to all of Moms, especially my Moma! I love you and am so blessed to have you!



2 comments:

  1. hahaha- housewives of PA, love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should totally start a Housewives of PA! I'm so glad you got to come over and play! Once school is out, in a few weeks, we will have to make a day of fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete