Footprints in Annapolis, you will find ours there! Ha! We spent all afternoon downtown, a beautiful boat ride in the harbor, the Naval Academy, all the fun shoppes! It was great! Danny and I met up with his Sister and her boyfriend at O'Briens. The food was good, and the atmosphere, Irish! Ha!
Annapolis is the sailing capitol of the world, a harbor full of sails is a beautiful sight! The architecture is amazing downtown, cobblestone streets, and uneven brick, every towne a different color and the shutters just off a little! Simply Chic and fabulous! Unique is how I would describe the shoppes, all individually owned one of a kind. Anything you were looking for you could find. I loved the pottery stores we visited! We even heard/watched the Naval Academy Band play at the end of the dock! It was the perfect ending to our visit! I couldn't be happier that I am able to spend the week with Danny, and make fabulous memories together! Thanks God!
So tomorrows adventures bring, well we still aren't sure yet, but I am sure you'll hear about it whatever it is! Ha! Until then...

No comments:
Post a Comment