Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Summertime Favorite

I absolutely love lights in the night, for entertaining or relaxation. Summer evenings lit up by soft lighting paints a beautiful picture. Lanterns especially, hanging among a soft wind, the light flickering in the sky, it portrays a whimsical chic feel! It's romantic, it's pacifying, it's curious, it's a dash of summer!

<span class=


linear-lites

What is your favorite piece of summer?

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE your blog!! I have always been attracted to lanterns - they are so festive! I wonder what my husband would say if I put some on our back deck! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! I love all the summer sounds....just sitting outside and listening to the crickets, very peaceful :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog :)

    Followed back :)

    http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm following you back! Us nurses have to stick together!

    Sorry it took so long for me to come visit. It's been a crazy week!

    P.S. your blog design is stunning!

    ReplyDelete