Friday, September 3, 2010

4,3,2,1 Welcome Home!


How do you prepare for when family comes in from out of town? That is the question of the day! I worked from home today and just finished up and now I am conjuring my list of to do's before the husband comes home Tuesday Night! I can't wait, of course, but, ooh there it is, but I feel like there is so much to do; cleaning, baking, yard, dog grooming... if you have read my blog before you know that I am totally OCD when it comes to my husband coming into town. I like everything at the house to be perfect! It's just me, he could care less really if the house looked like a tornado ripped through, remember this is the commercial diver who lives on a boat and shares a small room with others in tight living quarters, and yeah I think you get it! Ha!
Well I started with the dogs, nails clipped check, baths check, collars washed check, and new bandannas, I'll pick them up when I am out tonight! Then I moved into the bedroom, linens changed check, Room dusted check, Master Bath Cleaned check... well and that is it because here I am now- blogging which is not on the list by the way! Ha!
It's funny these are the mundane things I do weekly, well not the dog grooming, but the cleaning and it just seems like I go overboard when Danny is coming home- kinda like having guests come in from out of town or people over to your home, you always go the extra mile to make it just right.
And this time it has to be perfect because it will be the first time he sees our new floors! Everything has to be in order, so I need to get back to work! Oh and I am not complaining I love to get things in order for him, it is all a part of my Welcome home Husband Countdown! Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment