
Today Today Today Today is such a perfect day.... My husband is coming home! Thats right a day early. He called me yesterday to get him a flight and so I am definitely counting down now, the hours of course! I feel so blessed to have a husband that works hard to support us. Although his job is demanding, I am thankful he has one and he loves what he does. That is so important! So here is to the next 2 weeks, our time together, our happiness, our love, our life. What a blessing, Thanks God! Oh and remember sometimes the posts are minimal when he is here, but we'll see how it goes! Ha! Oh an yes I got everything around the house done! And ummm one more Oh... I am Oh so excited to see him!!!!!
YAY! So happy for you that he is coming home!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time.... can't wait to hang out :)
ReplyDelete