
CPOE? What is it you ask, it's only the project I have been actively working on since the beginning of the year! CPOE is computerized provider order entry and the hospital I work at is finally going Live this coming Tuesday! As a member of the design team we are very excited to see how our efforts will play out at the bedside. For months, the design team, made up of physicians, nursing, MIS, pharmacists... has worked to ensure a faceted design of order entry, both medication and non-medication orders. We are confident that our design will be not only clear to use but most importantly safer for our patients!
What an exciting time for us; this is an integral part of our hospitals history as we fast forward further into the informatics world! I have enjoyed very much working on this project, through the ups and downs, to get to where we are today. Gals, and Dr P. I wish us the best Tuesday and pray for renewal for the second tier of the project! Ha! See all of you at the command center next week, our new home away from home! Ha! Cheers to the design team, and thank you to everyone else who was instrumental in the build and will be through training and support! We wouldn't be here without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment