Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday Today


It's Tuesday, day 2 since my husband has left.  Well I have to say I am making progress! Ha! I am staring the "non- routine" up again tonight!  I got off at my normal time, yaya and now for the evening... hmmm what's on my agenda.  Well dinner is done, so check.  I am going to bake 2 apple pies tonight from scratch.  When I made one when my husband was here is was delish so I am going to recreate that sense of taste and smell! One for home and one for work tomorrow!  I love the gals I work closely with; they are great!  Actually everyone is great.  I couldn't be more thankful for that!   But back to tonight, 2 pies, some cleaning, playing with the dogs and some exercise! And being outside is lovely with the fabulous weather, but I actually think tomorrow brings 90's again here- egh- I'll be sure to enjoy every minute tonight then!   What are your plans tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment