Isn't it amazing how a lot of us have this inner hypochondriac that just makes us crazy when we have a minor "ache". You figure it all out then go and present your case to the doctor, as if you are the one with the medical degree! Ha! The you disagree with what the doctor has told you and tell them I'm right your wrong. If you know it all why even go to the doctor?
I wonder why that is? Why I try to depict everything myself, medical or not, worry about it, lose sleep over it, and just plain let it get the best of me. One of my favorite scriptures is "Cast all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you" ( 1Peter 5:7 ) How comforting is that, and with that being said why don't I do it more often? This week it is my prayer that I let go of my doubts and fears and just give them all to God. Worry will get me nowhere, and I need to give it to God because I don't want to look 70 when I am 50! Egh, not a pretty picture! Maybe this is where I should start so I don't lose any sleep tonight! Ha.
In all seriousness with Easter, around the corner I really want to reflect and just meditate on what "cares" of mine have been answered over the past years of my life. God has surely been faithful and I want to offer my thanks to Him~ It's the least I can do for all He has done for me... I just need to be Brave and let go of control...

No comments:
Post a Comment