Yes it is true, today was absolutely beautiful and everybody was outside enjoying the weather, yes everybody, I counted all of them while I was out! Ha. For many reasons the first day of Spring was great! I was able to open the windows and air out the house, do some light cleaning, exercise, put out my deck furniture... just a glorious day! And the dogs just play outside all day, so free running and playing Frisbee and soccer, yes I did say soccer, the Bostons, they love it! But their most favorite part of the day is on patrol! Barking and growling at every movement they witness out our front windows!
They have taken over one of our side chairs and made themselves known to all who reside in our neighborhood. It is actually quite amusing, until about the 10th time in a one hour time frame! Beanie means business, if she caught up to you, you'd be a goner- she'd lick you to death! Roxy, on the other hand, as cute as she is showing her teeth, I like to say smiling,don't worry about a thing, she won't even be able to catch up with you. She is a bit overweight and can't get the speed like she use too. Really, she couldn't win a race with a snail. That's why she's my lap dog! I love her, all of her! And Maggie, the second of her kind in this posse. Yes, she is a beast, she likes to use the gnaw and claw technique. She will get you with those puppy teeth and claw at your calves until you give her some love, and then when you cave she will rip your heart out with those big brown puppy eyes! See this is a sure fine security system, you don't stand a chance with Watch Dog! Ha!
P.S. Sorry to all of my neighbors that encountered all of this love coming from my front windows today! What can I say, the dogs are out to protect their house and their Mommy!

hahaha I love this- I could add two more dogs to your security system! They love to do the same thing!
ReplyDelete