Danny's gone, now how to keep busy? Hmmm, a little redecorating is always fun! I spent the greater half of yesterday evening transforming our home into an up to date haven! New curtains, bed linens, wall art, throw rugs, and dishes have entered into the Bankert household. Danny won't know this is home when he comes back! Ha! Actually he is used to change, I am a fanatic and always feel the need for a spontaneous make-over. We've lived in our house for almost 2 years, 3 rooms have been totally repainted, we've had 5 bed coverings, throw rugs, too many to count, 5 shower curtains (for 2 bathrooms) and our walls have seen countless amounts of artwork! We like to be relevant! And in saying "we" Danny would say to me, What do you have a mouse in your pocket? Ha! But really he doesn't mind!
Well just take a look for yourself! These beige curtains just make it pop, and Hydrangeas are my absolute favorite! I am so, so happy with the turn-out! While you cannot see, I bought the 95 inch curtains so they drape onto the floor and it offers a romantic feel to the room.
In the past 2 years we have been here We, more likely, I, have broken a lot of dishes or they have chipped. So it was time for a change! These are the new dish patterns I got! Target has some very cute housewares!
What do you think? The colors go great in our kitchen! The other stuff is just normal, brown rugs for the kitchen, although I still can't find a runner, a new comforter and new artwork for the bedroom that accents our chandelier nicely (which by the way we added when we bought the house).
Ceiling fan? Chandelier? Ceiling fan? Chandelier? Danny's away most of the time, yup Chandelier it is! Ha! But don't feel sorry for Danny, he got to keep this interesting piece... yeah see that thing in the middle of our E-center, the lamp, the diver lamp, yeah that's his chandelier! Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment