Sometimes a good relaxing night with friends is all you need! Tonight was just that! I had a quick dinner over Rusty and Monica's and then we just hung out. We chatted it up about everything and anything! We watched some reality ice skating show and then off and on we were into some detective mystery show about some crime, you know the kind I am talking about, like a documentary, unsolved mystery, law and order, 60 minutes thing! Ha! But we didn't finish it so I have no idea what happened! Oh well, I guess in my case it is still a mystery! Ha! It is times like these that make priceless memories. With friends there is so much more to offer when you are doing nothing together. That's what's fabulous about my friendship here, no expectation, always pure fun!! Loved hanging out tonight guys, as always, TTYL! Ha!Friday, March 19, 2010
Rusty, Monica, and Me of Course!
Sometimes a good relaxing night with friends is all you need! Tonight was just that! I had a quick dinner over Rusty and Monica's and then we just hung out. We chatted it up about everything and anything! We watched some reality ice skating show and then off and on we were into some detective mystery show about some crime, you know the kind I am talking about, like a documentary, unsolved mystery, law and order, 60 minutes thing! Ha! But we didn't finish it so I have no idea what happened! Oh well, I guess in my case it is still a mystery! Ha! It is times like these that make priceless memories. With friends there is so much more to offer when you are doing nothing together. That's what's fabulous about my friendship here, no expectation, always pure fun!! Loved hanging out tonight guys, as always, TTYL! Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We loved hanging out as well- we have missed you! Always a good time with you are around :)
ReplyDelete