This was pretty neat, all legos! I have never seen anything like it in my life. And it was rigged so when you hit these buttons, as my husband demonstrates, ha, the train moves! Very cool!
Friday night we went our with Danny's parents dinner and a movie. We saw Hot Tub Time Machine, hilarious no doubt, but the language very strong! Still a good fun time! So thats Friday, Lets move on.... Saturday was great too!
Danny built us a small patio area at the bottom of our deck, he did a great job! And what really makes it nice it the dogs won't be able to play in the nice mud pit that resided there pre-patio! Ha! Poor Girls! When our backyard is more put-together I will post some pictures but no flowers are in bloom and it is just too plain- you'll miss the full effect! While he worked doing this I want to the spa, got my hair cut, and did a little shopping! I have bought a few new pairs of shoes this week and seme new clothes. Hey a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do! Ha! Check these out...
Cute huh? I love shoes, past, present, and yes the future will bring the same! And these aren't the only two pairs I bought! When I came in the door, Danny greeted me with more shoes and this face... egh
Ha! JK. Danny wouldn't make this face at me! This was taken on the train! Some people are camera shy, Danny, camera silly! It is a little scary though huh? Got Smile? Ha! My parents came over Saturday afternoon which was great. They have been so busy, so it was nice to see them. The girls liked seeing them too! Magnolia and Roxanne especially! Saturday night we went out to eat with Rusty and Monica, our first crabs of the season, very yummy. Not like Mike's but still good! I am ready for the guys to go crabbing, crabs on the deck is always such a great time! So we laughed and ate and had a great time!
Now today... hmmm.... Danny made us breakfast, husband is a fabulous cook, I am not, therefore he can do it! Ha! But I am a good Baker, and lets face it sweets are the best part! Church was good. We enjoyed the sermon and took a lot away from it. Which is great, sermons that are applicable to the everyday, I love it and learn so much! Then we came home he put the finishing touches on the patio, I worked out. Now here I am writing....a novel! Ha!
Now onto the week ahead! Which will be just as fun as the weekend, still loving my new position makes it easy to go into work, coming home to my husband makes the drive more exciting, and looking forward to another great weekend... what can I say! Bring it! Well except for my dentist appt. Tuesday morning, me and the dentist not a good pair, I am petrified of metal objects scraping against my teeth, you just cannot escape from that noise.... But I am not going to dwell on this now because I still have the rest of today and tonight one of my favorite TV shows returns with a new season.... Yay Army Wives!
No comments:
Post a Comment