I wish that tonight this was the face that was looking at me, ears perked and attentive! But no there is no ear perking tonight. No toys lying in the vicinity of her space. Maggie is recuperating from her spay this afternoon, and she is just solemn, it's pathetic. Not a fun day for her : ( Nope not today, hopefully tomorrow will be better. Sleep well little Magnolia.... Danny was able to take her in while I was at work and it really works out because he is home to help with the healing process. She has her little e-collar which is just ridiculous and she is just not in the mood for playing.
Danny and I left her rest and grabbed dinner with some friends, Jay and Misty, tonight! What a great time! Our friends just bought their first home and wow they did an awesome job decorating it, absolutely beautiful. It's a older home, and they had to redo almost every room from the guts up! It is incredible what they have done in a short time! They have great taste! So we enjoyed a light dinner with them and their girls, also very beautiful! I should've gotten pics, but am only thinking of that now. Next time! Their girls are so sweet and playful, a lot of love within their home. Their smiles and laughter are intoxicating! Needless to say we had a fabulous time, we definitely don't see them enough! And now I am tying up lose ends and getting ready for bed, another work day tomorrow! And bonus, I am driving Monica, so it'll be a fun ride in to work! And Maggie will be with danny all day so I don't have to worry about her! And... well that's enough ands for one night, one blog entry! Ha!

Also a bonus for my day- thanks for the ride, you are the best! Love ya
ReplyDelete