Friday, January 21, 2011

"Houston, we have a problem"- egh!


Oh my, this is a problem for me :(  I wear my stilettos all the time and I love them!    So I am really going to have to make some decisions, flats while running, or no running?  And I am sadly going to have to side with the flats for now (at least most days).  I have been praying and I am so motivated by running that I am not ready to give it up, so as I train for distance the heels will be placed to the side I guess.  Maybe, this pain in my lower leg will also subside! HA!  After much research and talking with some pros, I may very well have a stress fracture at my medial tibia.  Yuck.  I am slowing down for now and doing some cross training to strengthen my calf and ankle and hopefully prevent this from happening again. So yeah, the stilettos probably aren't helping.  But I won't give up on them, they are too much fun and I will wear them again! Ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment