Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New in the New Year:2011




My new this week is a new I- Pod App! So now my running has evolved into a full on scheduled training, and it's funny because I am still not training for anything specific or even know if I will.  I am just doing it because I love it! I enjoy the freedom and quiet time that I have during my runs.  So now, it's running and cross training.  I have been using the Nike Training App for Women, recommended by Marge, thx girl!  And it is kicking my but! Let's just say I am not sure running  uses all of your muscles!  There are some new ones I didn't know were even there! Ha! But it really is great, it keeps me moving and interested and it is far from boring!  And the best part its a free App! Love it! And I also have to report that this past week I ran my fastest mile pace, less than 11 minutes!  Thanks God!



Try the app if you are up for a challenge!  Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment