Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Did you think I had forgotten you?



Wow! I have not posted in a while! It is so hectic when Danny is home and our time is precious. With that being said there is little time for blogging, my priorities must be in line- husband before blog! Ha! But here I am now for a quick line or two! Gosh- my month is filling up, lots of parties and the weekends are just booked! I am so glad I get to go though, working every third weekend shift in the ICU, sacrifice was like a broken record... Ha!

So anyway, lots to blog about... Husband, Florida, Airport Craziness, friends, work, oil rig accidents, wedding, anniversary, and another new phone.... whew, the last few weeks have seen it all! And each day offers so much more! Life is full of unexpected surprises! Unfortuanely, I cannot go into all of these things but stay posted the blogger is back and better then ever! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment