Friday, April 30, 2010

Simply Lovely

Aren't these a beautiful addition to my desk! This week has offered up some challenges at work, very tedious designs and lots of rethinking! For my first week back since Florida, It was a bit crazy! Robin, one of my co-workers, surprised me with these beautiful flowers from her garden! That just made my day! Thanks, Robin!

Isn't it weird how some weeks you are really off. Nothing seems right about anything, crawling back into bed every hour to restart the day is what I felt like doing all week. Minimal energy, high priorities, and I ask myself, didn't I just come off of a long weekend? Ha. Funny how sometimes a long weekend makes the rest of the week harder to manage! And something so small, like beautiful flowers in a vase, completely puts a new perspective in view! And to me, that was a gift sent through Robin, from God above. He always knows when it's the right time and he plans accordingly. Simply put, Amazing, simply said, Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment