Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Menagerie

Well it is back to the norm here in our house. Danny has left :(, I am back to work, and the dogs, well they are the dogs, cute as ever of course! Ha! It has been a long day so this is going to be short, Up since 245A, I am super tired!

I am working on my CEs for my CCRN recert! Always fun 1 little CE for all my time! Ha! But hey it's worth it, and I am not waiting until the last minute, no way! All my certs are due for renewal, CPR, ACLS, CCRN....Crazy! Always at the same time, but I'll get it done!

So now I need to start to price around for our hardwood floors! I cannot wait, they will make all the difference in our home! Danny will be shocked when he comes home again! We have decided on foyer, stairs to main level, Family room, Kitchen, and a small foyer to the upstairs rooms, really not a foyer, 2 steps and a landing! We are going to keep our sunroom as is for now. I am so excited though, it's really going to be a change!

Yes, for those of you who don't know me that well, there is always a project when Danny leaves... painting, new furniture, new decor, just always a change! I have to keep him on his feet, right! He has grown to expect it, and loves it! Except when I painted the master bath a deep plum, yeah he wasn't too crazy about that! Ha!

3 comments:

  1. can't wait for this new house adventure, hope to share it with you :) Always fun with us two shopping at Home Depot or Lowes.... funny that we always come home with the little beetle filled to the top with the to down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest Follower! I hope you can come see me at www.hootiebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. following you back in return. thanks for the follower!

    ReplyDelete