Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back. :) Where does your husband go when he's gone and how long is he gone for? I've only been married 4 months and my husband travels a lot! It's hard to get used to!
Thanks for the follow and for stopping by my blog today. Following you back. Love the colors on your blog. Fun. I am getting a makeover on my blog as we speak and my colors are similar... nice to meet you.
HI! Thaks for visiting my blog! I'm a nurse too....night weekends! I've been reading through your posts and I guess none of us ever know if what we're doing is what we'll always do...or what we were meant to do! Sounds like you are asking the right questions...just recert now..then wait a little longer to make any big decisions! Nice to met you! Following back!
I am your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a great rest of your week. Best wishes, Cindi Little Yayas
it says if I am here I am awesome. Yay! Visiting from FMBT.
ReplyDeleteHey there! Visiting from the FMBT!
ReplyDeleteHI Julie -- really enjoyed reading your blog! I found you on FMBT and am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteDawn
www.thewayiseethings.typepad.com
HEy Thanks for coming by! Following back :)
ReplyDeleteNew follower from Tuesday Following :) Have a great week!
ReplyDeletewww.paisleypassions.blogspot.com
www.laughterandmemories.blogspot.com
Thanks chickie!!!! =)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week
Thanks for the follow! I'm following back. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!
ReplyDelete:)
Rachel
Hi! I'm your newest follower from FMBT!!! :) I'm enjoying your blog.
ReplyDeleteHope you'll come visit me soon and follow back.
Lisa xoxo
Raising Future Leaders
http://raisingfutureleaders.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back. :) Where does your husband go when he's gone and how long is he gone for? I've only been married 4 months and my husband travels a lot! It's hard to get used to!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow and for stopping by my blog today. Following you back. Love the colors on your blog. Fun. I am getting a makeover on my blog as we speak and my colors are similar...
ReplyDeletenice to meet you.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following now!
ReplyDeleteHI! Thaks for visiting my blog! I'm a nurse too....night weekends! I've been reading through your posts and I guess none of us ever know if what we're doing is what we'll always do...or what we were meant to do!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are asking the right questions...just recert now..then wait a little longer to make any big decisions!
Nice to met you! Following back!
I am your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday. Thank you so much for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteHave a great rest of your week.
Best wishes,
Cindi
Little Yayas