Thursday, July 29, 2010

Picture Perfect




I am so going to try this with my Roxy girl! Tonight as I was riding around the neighborhood on my bike, I thought oh I should put one of the dogs in the basket, of course I only have 2 options! Maggie is too spastic, a lovely sweet spastic though! Ha! Still a puppy! But anyway, Beanie and Roxy would probably love it! I definitely have to try it!
I just love this picture, I am always usually in a dress or cute outfit when I ride, it's casual it's chic, thats what a cruiser is for! The best part about riding casually through my neighborhood is meeting new people, waving, stopping for a quick chat, its nice! Some of the best memories I have are when Danny is home and we take evening walks with thedogs, our family for now. There is something very special about that time, when I take the dogs out or ride my bike, or jog by myself it's different, I don't mind it at all, it's just not the same! So now the challenge, trying to reciprocate this this picture; me, my granny bike, and one of my pups! I am so up for it! Ha!

1 comment:

  1. this is great! Love it, I think I need to get one and put little Snickers or Sophia in it :) Maybe I could borrow your bike haha

    ReplyDelete