Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Life as A Busybody!

<span class=
I just love this! For my poor gossiping soul, it's networking! sighs! We are all guilty, just admit it! Ha! It's funny, what different people talk about! My BF Monica and I gossip all the time! We talk about celebrities and reality TV housewives, oops, I mean stars as if we are their best friends and mixed in with all the drama they are dealing with! What a warped reality we are living, right? When we talk it's always did you hear... guess what I heard about... did you watch whatever show and can you believe he said she said.... but it isn't about people we know usually, sometimes it is, I won't lie! Really though, we don't even know the people we go on and on about. It's amazing, I guess its because we live in a quiet town and not much happens, but there is a song that says everyone dies famous in a small town, so that theory may be trash!
Sometimes I think I was born with the caddy gene, you know the one I am talking about! The one that just sneaks into your mind and you have no idea where it came from! The one that just spurts out of your mouth in front of everyone. I cannot be thankful for that, I'm sure it is not a blessing from God! What is it about the private lives of others that is so interesting to me? It's crazy what I find interesting! Or maybe thats just me somedays, crazy! Ha!

4 comments:

  1. I love the term "networking" instead of gossiping! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. Everyone does die famous in a small town. I'm from a very small town and over 500 people showed up to my brothers funeral. People I had never seen before, people from prison (no lie) and people just checking to see if he was really dead or not. I'd say the saying is very true.

    Let's network about how anal people get over someone spelling their kids name wrong, shall we.

    Have a good day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so am like this! I try really hard not to be, but sometimes I just can't help myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute blog!! I loveee your layout, it's so bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete